Welcome to Our Website
The Institute was formed 31 years ago by a group of Rangers to increase the skill, training and professionalism of the industry The Institute holds an Annual Seminar on the last Tuesday, Wednesday
and Thursday each year in Sydney which invites speakers from government
departments and other experts in various fields relevant to the industry.Throughout the year The Institute holds Regional Seminars/Meetings in Country
regions to keep members up to date with changes to legislation also the regional meetings are useful for networking and meeting representatives from other government agencies who can assist us and we
can assist them to ensure an efficient delivery of service to our customers.
The Institute has over the years been involved in assisting government departments in resolving issues relating to enforcement and community concerns.
The Objects of the Institute are:
- To improve the professional status and advance interests of our calling
- To seek and implement the establishment of training courses and standards of competence in the profession
- To educate members in their legal and moral responsibilities in relation to their duties and the community
- To co-operate with any appropriate body to further these objects
- To promote a high standard of integrity and efficiency in our calling
- To combine in one body all persons who are eligible for membership under these rules
- To publish at regular intervals reports and / or newsletters setting forth the policies, plans and achievements of the Institute
- To bring before the public, Government and other appropriate bodies, matters of concern to the Institute or its members.